Sunday, March 27, 2011

Checking In. :)

I think that this semester I have had the most trouble making sure my format for my essays is done properly! I can't seem to get it completely down. As far as my writing goes, I think that I have absorbed the overall concepts withing each story. I feel as though this semester has had a lot of powerful reading assignments, and that they have all actually been enjoyable. They didn't feel as though I was reading something because I had to, I actually was interested tho see what was next. Out of our readings this semester, I really enjoyed Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried. I enjoyed all of the stories and his style of writing, and his topics stuck with me. I especially enjoyed The Lives of the Dead;I actually repeated that story to friends and family.  Ideally, for the rest of the semester, I can stay more on top of my blogs and papers and not keep doing things at the last minute! And I would also like to spend more time reading other student's blogs to see their perspectives on the writing. I think that us doing assignments here on Blogger is a great idea, because it allows us to explore what everyone else is thinking, where as in a classroom, most students wouldn't be comfortable sharing their thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment